By simply swirling in some delicious Peanut Butter, adding in mashed banana's and sprinkling in tasty chocolate chips into the mix, you'll get a yummy dessert that I know all the family are going to love!!
This really simple recipe will take your Boutique Bake Super Seed Flapjack Mix to the next level!
Happy Boutique Baking!
- 1 x Boutique Bake Super Seed Flapjack Mix
- 75g of Butter
- 1 x Dessert spoon of Golden Syrup
- 1 x Mashed Banana
- 100g of Choc Chips
- 70g of Peanut Butter
- 50g of Melted Chocolate
- Chopped Peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 180'C / 160 fan / gas mark 4.
- Empty contents of the Flapjack mix into a large mixing bowl
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and peanut butter together over a low heat and add to the dry mix
- Mash the banana and add to the mix. Stir well!
- Finally add the chocolate chips to the mix and stir well.
- Bake in a square tray bake tin for 25-30 minutes until the flapjacks are a lovely golden brown colour.
- Once out of the oven, decorte with melted chocolate and chopped peanuts.
- Once the flapjacks are decorated, slice into 12 squares as they will begin to harden.
- Allow to cool and serve!