These are one of my favourite healthy treats to make up on a Sunday! Pop them in the fridge and you have a delicious snack for those times you fancy something sweet during the week. If you are a fan of orange flavoured chocolate, you will love these!
- 1 pack of Boutique Bake Protein Bites Mix
- 12 large dates
- Juice of half an orange
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 200g dark chocolate
- Pour your cacao protein bites mix into a food processor
- Add dates and blend until well combined
- Add in the juice of half an orange and the zest of one orange, blitz again to mix through
- Using your hands, bind & roll the mixture into 16 round balls/bites
- Place in a storage container and refrigerate for 1 hour until firm
- Melt your chocolate
- Dip each bite into the chocolate, so that the top half is covered
- Grate some orange zest over each chocolatey top
- Place in the fridge to chill and enjoy!
Storage instructions: Keep these bites in an an airtight container in the fridge to keep them fresh!